£235.72 Exc VAT
- Product Details ▼
This is one of the handiest measuring tools available, used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. It is direct reading, reliable and accurate.
- Features ▼
- Sharp, clear dial graduations of .001” or 0.02mm – .100” or 2mm in one revolution
- Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar, every .100”or 1mm
- Choice of black, red, or white inch dials; millimeter dials are yellow
ACCURACY AND LONG-LIFE FEATURES
- Long-wearing carbide faces on outside contacts on model 120AX-6 and 120MX-150 only
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Positive, split-gear anti-backlash control
- Rack teeth point down to make it easy to shed foreign matter and thereby keep the area clean
- Specification ▼
- Item Number: BQ9425
- Global Item Number: R120A-6
- Range: 0-6”
- Status*: MTO
- Country of Origin: USA
*MTO Made to order – Products subject to longer lead times when stock is not available.
MTO lead times: China: 90 days / USA: 120 days.
*MTS Made to stock (regular availability).