S154LZ Adjustable Parallels Set of Six
Currently out of stock - call Customer Services for more information.
- Product Details ▼
Starrett Adjustable Parallels provide a wide range of use in layout, gauging, inspection work and for setups on various machine tools. Their adjustability makes it possible to adjust them to exact size by micrometer measurement and also permits use in place of several solid-type parallels. These parallels are useful as gauges in checking the size of slots and openings. They are also convenient for use in machine vices, for levelling or adjusting work on setups of milling and grinding machines, shapers, planers, drill presses and for many other applications. Parallels slide smoothly and can be easily adjusted. The smaller sizes A, B, and C are locked by one screw, while the larger sizes, D, E, and F have two lock screws.
- Features ▼
- Regular Steel Finish
- Quick Reading
- Convenient for use in machine vices, for levelling or adjusting work on setups of milling and grinding machines, shapers, planers and drill presses
- Parallels slide smoothly and can be easily adjusted
- All parallels are 9/32″ (7mm) thick
- Specification ▼
- Length: 45mm, 55mm, 70mm, 90mm, 105mm, 130mm (1.3/4”, 2.1/8”, 2.11/16”, 3.9/16”, 4.3/16”, 5.1/16”)
- Range: 9.5-57mm (3/8-2.1/4”)
- Thickness: 7mm (9/32”)
- Contents: Set of 6 Parallels – Sizes A, B, C, D, E, F
- Packaging: Case