380-12 12In Straight Edge
Currently out of stock - call Customer Services for more information.
- Product Details ▼
Steel straight edge is precision ground and finished to rigid Starrett standards. It is unexcelled for drawing or scribing straight lines and checking surfaces. 36” and longer are marked with arrows at two suspension points. If the straight edges are used on edge, they should be suspended at these two points to minimise deflection. Most jobs involve the use of straight edges.
- Features ▼
- Precision ground and nicely finished to rigid Starrett standards
- Unexcelled for drawing or scribing straight lines and checking surface for straightness
- 385 models are beveled
- Thickness and design permit shape retention and accuracy while portable and easy-to-handle
- Specification ▼
- Item Number: CO532
- Global Item Number: 380-12
- Length Inch: 12
- Length mm: 300
- Width x Thickness Inch: 1-13/32 x 11/64
- Width x Thickness mm: 36 x 4.4
- Status*: MTO
- Country of Origin: USA
*MTO Made to order – Products subject to longer lead times when stock is not available.
MTO lead times: China: 90 days / USA: 120 days.
*MTS Made to stock (regular availability).