124AZ Solid Rod Inside Micrometer Set + Case
£259.06 Exc VAT
- Product Details ▼
124 Solid -Rod Inside Micrometer Sets
These are the most popular inside micrometers because of their lightness, ease of use, and range. They are very useful for measuring inside diameters of cylinders and rings, measuring parallel surfaces, etc. The desired range is obtained by assembling rods and spacing collars to the micrometer head. Measuring rods are provided with a shoulder that is set accurately in the micrometer head and locked in position. When assembling rods to the A and B heads, the reading line on the micrometer head should be lined up with the marking on each rod (except for the 2-3” and the 50-75mm rods). Rod diameters are approximately 1/4” (6mm) on the A and B sizes, and approximately 11/32” (8.5mm) on the C size. Each rod has individual length adjustment for the anvil by means of special wrenches furnished.
- Features ▼
- Measuring rods are solid and assembled on one side of the micrometer head
- Insulated rods marked with length
- Hardened and ground anvils on rods, adjustable for length. Head anvil is hardened and ground
- Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch reading tools
- Convenient handle is available to provide reach for use in deep holes. Handle screws into the micrometer head in place of the dummy screw, which is opposite a rod lock screw. Distance from the end of the handle to the centre line is 6-1/4” (158mm)
- Specification ▼
- Item Number: BR412
- Global Item Number: 124AZ
- Range: 2-8”
- Screw Movement: 1/2”
- Measuring Rods: 6
- Spacing Collars: One 1/2”
- Case: Yes
- Status*: MTS
- Country of Origin: China
*MTO Made to order – Products subject to longer lead times when stock is not available.
MTO lead times: China: 90 days / USA: 120 days.
*MTS Made to stock (regular availability).