March 25, 2022
Read Time: 1 Mins | June 3, 2021
Welcome to Tungsten Carbide a compound of tungsten and carbon, renowned for its superior durability, superior wear, and impact resistance. Here we introduce you to our carbide-tipped, high-performance, powerful, faster, heat and wear resistance…four-pack system!
The carbide CT
– A cost-effective solution for cutting nail embedded wood, any wood/metal combinations, reinforced concrete and fiberglass, cast iron, and your traditional lath and plaster wall
– Particularly suitable when a high-quality surface finish on entry and exit is required
– Suitable for electric and battery drills
– Appropriate Arbors A1 or A4, up to 29mm
The carbide MPH
– Multipurpose, power through wood, MDF, plastics, plasterboard, and ceramic wall tiles
– Five times faster-cutting speeds than a bimetal hole saw cutting the same material
– Deeper saw means one cut through 50mm beams
– Easy blind hole cutting for applications where an indent is required such as inserted hinges
– No fumes when cutting MDF as the saw does not heat up
The carbide SM
– Ideal for cutting sheet metal. Stainless Steel, high alloy steels, nonferrous light metals, and fiberglass at faster speeds than a bimetal hole saw, leaving a clean cut.
– Complete assembly so no need for a separate arbor and pilot drill.
– Engineered turned Hole saw with one-piece construction, including ejector spring.
– Recommended cutting depth is 5mm
The saw has an in-built safety stop that prevents traveling beyond 16mm depth. Perfect for cutting cable trunking.
The carbide CTD
– Excellent heat and wear resistance perfect for repeated intensive drilling in mild and stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, and copper.
– Complete engineered one-piece construction so no need for assembly, including ejector spring.
– Carbide brazed teeth tips.
– Deep cut, can cut up to 25mm material thickness, ideal for steel sections and rust-resistant materials.
Back to All
Book a slot to discuss product application or information and speak directly with our professional Tech Team.Book Now
© The L. S. Starrett Company Limited 2022. All rights reserved.
Website made with by GRO.