Starrett 795 and 796 Electronic Micrometers provide an IP67 level of protection against coolant, water, chips, dirt, dust and other contaminants in hostile shop environments.
The 795 includes an RS232 output port for data transmission.
The 796 has all of the features of the 795 except that it does not include output. Both micrometers have carbide measuring faces.
- IP67 protection against coolant, water, dust and dirt.
Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout.
- No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve.
- Balanced frame.
- Smooth operating one-piece friction thimble.
- Micro-lapped carbide measuring faces.
- Auto-Off after 20 minutes.
- Millimeter/inch conversion.
- Measurement HOLD button.
- Zero at any position.
- Spindle lock, shell & thimble metric grads.