Starrett Can Seam Micrometers are made of stainless steel and designed to measure the thickness and depth of can seams.
207 Series is used to measure the seam at outside bottom edge of dome on top of aerosol cans. 208 Series is used to measure thickness of seam at top and bottom of flat-topped cans. 208D Series is used to measure thickness and depth of all standard can seams.
- Satin finish stainless steel – no glare – rust and stain resistant
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch tools
- Ease-of-Handling Features
- The 207 Series has a snub nose which permits measuring aerosol type cans
Accuracy and Long-Life Features
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)
- Quick and easy adjustment