Starrett 3751 Electronic Height Gauge features an easy to read display, hardened, stainless steel bar for long life and a hardened, ground and lapped base with finger grooves which provides fine adjustment movement with ease.
- Instant inch/mm conversion.
- Zero the reading at any position.
- Lock to hold slide in position.
- Vertical bar is back from the edge of the nose to provide better stability.
- Manual ON/OFF plus a built in automatic OFF after 5 minutes of non use.
The 3752 Electronic Height Gauge is a full featured, versatile and economic solution for most height measurement applications. All measuring information from these tools can be entered directly into Starrett Data Collection Systems for analysis, data collection and hard copy documentation.
- Full featured versatile tool for most measurement applications.
- Instant mm/inch conversion.
- Hold control feature retains a reading at any position.
- Ability to set zero at any position and install minimum and maximum limits.
- Output jack for data transmission.
- Plus or minus indication allows reading in proper direction.
- Manual on/off plus a built in automatic off after 30 minutes of non use.