145 - Heavy Duty High Tension Hacksaw Frame
Professional quality high tension hacksaw frame, providing an easy to use adjustment handle, comfortable rubber handle and an ergonomic grip.
- Six turns of the adjustment handle will tension the blade up to 2000kgs/cm sq.
- High tension keeps the blade from twisting and binding in even the most aggressive applications.
- Mounting pins keep the blade secure even when the tension is released.
- Supplied complete with one Bi-Metal Unique Safe-Flex Blade.
140G - Hacksaw Frame
- Frame suitable for 300mm / 12" blades, supplied with one Bi-Metal Unique Safe-Flex blade.
149 - Tubular Hacksaw Frame
- Produced in one 16mm tubular steel piece for extra strength and rigidity, this frame features a closed, contoured high impact plastic grip.
146 - Hobby Saw
- Ideal for lightweight cutting, particularly suitable for cutting in restricted places, unreachable by conventional hacksaw frames. The Hobby Saw accepts 250mm or 300mm (10" or 12") blades.
148 - PVC Saw
- Designed for fast, straight cutting of PVC and ABS plastic pipe, the PVC Saw can also be used for cutting plasterboard, plywood and general purpose cutting. Available with a 300mm (12") or 450mm (18") blade, replacement blades can be ordered separately.
147 - Compass Saw
- A heavy duty, variable pitch saw with an extra long life bi-metal blade, suitable for cutting most materials. Blade rotates a full 360 degrees to easily cut at any angle and has a rugged ergonomic handle for ideal comfort and the best cutting leverage. Starrett carbide grit and v-tooth reciprocating saw blades will also fit the handle.
X1200 - Carbide Grit Rod Saw
- Ideal for cutting tough abrasive materials in hard to reach places, the rod saw features carbide grit surrounding and permanently bonded to a tough steel alloy rod, allowing cutting in all directions.